YI is responsible for all personal information provided by the company when creating a personal account on its website or by the company, such as your name, address, email address, phone number and date of birth, etc., in accordance with this privacy for your personal data. The content of the policy fulfills the obligation of confidentiality.
YI uses the information collected on this website to achieve YI's commitment to you and to provide you with the services you expect. This includes a marketing purpose to send you YI’S information and discount opportunities. In order to provide you with relevant information, YI may analyze your personal data. However, your personal data will only be stored on the basis of the realization of the service or within the scope required by law for the necessary period of time.
YI promises to never disclose or sell your personal information to third parties or exchange information with third parties for marketing purposes. Anything that shares material with third parties is only to fulfill YI's commitment to you.
The YI website may contain links to other websites that are not under our supervision. We are not responsible for the privacy protection of these sites and their content - these links are provided to make it easier for our web visitors to find more information about certain topics.
YI has the right to terminate the service, terminate the account and your use of the website in the following circumstances:
1. The main content of the provided user information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete;
2. Illegally use another person's identity, and use forged or fabricated identification to browse the service;
3. Fraudulent use of this website;
4. Violation of this agreement when using this website;
5. Violation of national laws and regulations for illegal transactions;
6. The situation in which the user's actions have caused damage or adverse consequences to the company;
7. Other circumstances in which the company has reasonable grounds to believe that it should be terminated.